Wellness & Spa Therapist – MYK.WS.THER
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini, providing emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
A.SPA, the branded spa of Katikies, is looking for enthusiastic and guest orientated wellness & spa therapists to join our wellness team at A.SPA in Katikies Mykonos Hotel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling all Wellness & Spa treatments, as per the Katikies operational and treatment standards. Responsible for all related wellness activities, and for the safety of the guests in the treatment room,
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and posture of himself/herself and all personnel involved in the massage room operation,
- Perform opening and closing procedures,
- Schedule guest appointments,
- Helps promoting the massage to the A.SPA members and the hotel guests,
- Provides individualized bodywork treatments that meet the guests needs and expectations,
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service,
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard operating procedures. Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa,
- Assists in all areas of recreation and leisure operation, as and when required,
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the management.
- Previous experience within luxury Spa will be considered as an asset,
- Skilled with equipment and devices used for treatments and beauty services,
- Solid knowledge of anatomy,
- Degree in Aesthetics and Cosmetology or Physiotherapy,
- Certificate in manicure-pedicure, nail art, will be an asset,
- Strong orientation for guest care and communication skills,
- Professionalism and ability to integrate a hotel environment,
- Outgoing personality ready to work within a team as well as individually with little supervision, with attention to detail.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- A thorough and extensive initial training to International Spa Standards,
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation and daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidenciality.