Sushi Chef – SANT.SCH
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Execution of Sushi menu with a variety of ingredients and raw fish,
- Take care of mis-en-place,
- Coordination with service employees to gather special client requests, define any food allergies and secure the necessary time for cooking,
- Monitor inventory of supplies in alignment with the Head Chef,
- Handle restocking of ingredients in alignment with the Head Chef,
- Ensure adherence to highest quality food preparation and hygiene standards.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position, preparing sushi and sashimi of the highest quality,
- Previous experience in a 5* Luxury Hotel is desirable,
- Excellent knife-working skills concerning nigiri, sashimi & rolls preparation,
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards,
- Ability to work fast and with accuracy,
- Ability to perform under pressure,
- Excellent communication and time-management skills,
- Excellent command of English language.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications & working experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along
with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.