Sommelier – SANT.SOM
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position at a luxury Hotel brand or at a fine dining establishment.
- Oriented to customer service and satisfaction.
- Minimum WSPC level 2 (or equivalent).
- Ability to create perfect food and wine pairings that elevate the dining experience.
- Ability to perform at the highest of standards in a busy environment.
- Ability to learn and utilize an extensive wine list perfectly.
- Competence in presenting wines gracefully to guests, talking about regions and the wine-making processes.
- Attention to detail with regards to wine service, including the ideal temperature and choice of glassware for each wine.
- Ability to keep all beverage lists updated and presentable.
- Deep knowledge of Santorini wines.
- Ability to keep track of wine stock and submit orders.
- Excellent knowledge of cellar maintenance and wines preservation.
- Working knowledge of POS systems (ideally Micros).
- High levels of energy & diligence.
- Outstanding upselling skills.
- Constant will to improve operations and set higher goals.
- Integrity, reliability & a spirit of cooperation.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation & Daily meals.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Supportive management.
- Training and career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.