Restaurant Manager / Asst. Restaurant Mgr - SEL.RESMGR
Selene Restaurant – Greek Fine Dining restaurant
Bursting with heritage, this former monastery that houses Selene Restaurant in the heart of Fira town, takes on new life with emerald hues and rose-colored accents, set against an alluring backdrop of black and cream. The landmark restaurant and pioneer of Santorini's cuisine plays off this history-filled space to offer guests a revelatory dining experience, where past and future become one.
Selene, a historic and internationally awarded restaurant, is seeking for a Restaurant Manager with a deep knowledge of the fine dining industry, a passion for customer service and a hands-on approach.
- Professional Experience in fine dining establishments,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position,
- Degree/ diploma in hotel management or a related field,
- Ability to develop and analyze P&L, Food Cost statements and relevant reports,
- Working experience with POS systems (ideally Micros),
- Knowledge of MS Excel or a similar software,
- Knowledge on wine,
- Ability to take decisions and act to meet financial targets,
- Incessant will to improve operations and set higher goals,
- Deep knowledge of and ability to adhere to health and safety regulations,
- Ability to organize and control orders & supplies,
- Competence in managing a team that maintains the highest of standards under pressure,
- Outstanding people management skills and organizational skills,
- Integrity, reliability & a spirit of cooperation,
- High levels of energy & diligence,
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently,
- A keen eye for detail,
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both Greek and English languages.
Selene Restaurant offers
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.