Receptionist - MYK.REC
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Check in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Arrange for luggage to be delivered to guest room
- Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest can be in person and by phone.
- Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Accept reservations, changes, and cancellations on behalf of Reservations when required.
- Ability to answer guest calls and handle them appropriately.
- Check out guest at end of stay.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges, and presents bill to guest.
- Settle bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintain a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, exchanges foreign currency.
- Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office and/or Concierge responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Fluency in English & Greek is required.
- The knowledge of a second language will be considered as an asset (Especially if Mandarin).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.