Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas, so that hotel standards are met.
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms.
- Report on any shortages, damages, or security issues.
- Maintain equipment in good condition.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables.
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and/or any found items.
- Handle reasonable guests’ complaints/requests and inform others when required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team spirit
- High school diploma is a plus
Katikies Hotel Group Offers:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.