Head Waiter / Waiter / Assistant - MYK.HW.W.AW
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
We are currently looking to recruit passionate and dynamic Front of House professionals (Head Waiter, Waiters, Assistant Waiters) who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service.
The ideal candidates will possess high levels of energy and diligence, a spirit of cooperation and togetherness and a keen eye for detail. They will be enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Always provide service according to fine dining standards,
- Apply suggestive selling and upselling techniques adapted to guests and when required,
- Handling complaints and issues of guests in a professional manner,
- Always maintain outstanding hygiene to all work areas,
- Cooperation with the rest of the restaurant employees and culinary team,
- Monitoring pre - set and service procedures,
- Ensure supplies are on a par stock level,
- Process POS and payment procedures (visa-American Express-MC-gift vouchers),
- Providing a friendly and professional guest experience according to LHW standards.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in a similar position at upper-class hotels or restaurants,
- Knowledge of restaurant, bar and wine terminology,
- Customer service mentality and guest satisfaction driven,
- Professional appearance and behavior,
- Knowledge of hygiene and safety procedures,
- Excellent POS knowledge,
- Ability to work in a busy environment,
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Dynamic personality, with a team spirit,
- Reliable and consistent,
- Attention to detail,
- Orientation to achieve goals,
- Excellent command of both Greek and English. Any additional language knowledge is more than welcome,
- Eagerness to develop skills and to evolve in the hospitality industry,
- Possession of all health certificates required,
- Degree/ diploma in the hospitality sector or related field will be considered a plus.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation and daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.