Group Financial Controller – HQ-GFC
Katikies Headquarters - Athens
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Prepare, review, and monitor budgets of hotels and companies of the group,
- Participation in preparing financial statements and results,
- Report on financial status and figures on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) and create ad-hoc reports, when needed,
- Analyze costs and profits,
- Monitor the cash flow,
- Set and track financial KPIs,
- Produce accurate forecasts that enable operations to react to changes in the business
- Build risk assessment models to evaluate investments,
- Feasibility studies of new projects,
- Perform internal audits and assist with external audits.
- Professional experience as a Controller or similar role,
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and legislation,
- Experience with cash management and risk assessment,
- BSc or MSc in Accounting or Finance,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to work with tight deadlines,
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment,
- High level of motivation, determination, and commitment,
- Excellent time management skills,
- Extremely motivated and result driven,
- Good communication in Greek and English, written and verbal.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression,
- Supportive management,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Training and career development.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.