Driver - MYK.DR
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and courteous manner as per corporate standards,
- Carry out the transfer of hotel guests upon arrival, departure and/or during their stay to all locations requested on the island,
- Responsible for the cleanliness, fueling and maintenance of vehicles,
- Report any injuries, accidents, unsafe working conditions (if any),
- Be physically able to carry luggage while on duty,
- Ensure vehicle’s parking during night on the selected location,
- Contribute to the promotion of Katikies Club services to Guests.
- Holder of a driving License,
- Previous Experience in a similar position,
- Fluency in English; additional language will be considered as an asset,
- Deep knowledge and ability to adhere to health & safety regulations,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Able to keep an eye on the detail.
- Competitive compensation package based one experience,
- Accommodation & Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself along with the respective job code at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.