Demi Chef De Partie – SANT. DECHE.PA
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Works in the designated station as set by Head Chef and Sous Chef,
- Always possess a Can-Do attitude and work ethic at all Hotel’s areas and acts as an ambassador of Katikies Group,
- Support the Chef de Partie or Sous Chef in the daily operation and work,
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie,
- Always keep work area in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel,
- Control food stock and food cost in his section,
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites,
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks,
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques,
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up of buffets and special functions,
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position,
- Previous experience in a 5* Luxury Hotel is desirable,
- Ability to read/follow recipes and instructions provided for execution,
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards,
- Ability to work fast and with accuracy,
- Give emphasis on precision,
- High level of energy and ability to work under pressure,
- Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent command of English language.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.