Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Provide highest service standards to our guests, welcome them in an exceptionally warm, polite, friendly, and professional manner.
- Anticipate and handle guest issues and concerns in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner, including booking tours, making dinner reservations; arranging for ordering and delivering flowers, amenities; ensuring delivery of parcels and special deliveries to guest rooms; arranging for limousine, airport, and other transportation.
- Initiate and respond to in-person and phone contact with guests to ensure all kind of reservations, excursions upon request, special events and entertainment are executed efficiently; assist guests with booking changes and inquiries regarding reservations.
- Provide personalized solutions; build full knowledge of Resort and hotel facilities, services, and local area.
- Offer any kind of assistance to the Front Office department; collaborate closely with all departments to maintain awareness of new promotions and communicate them effectively to all guests.
- Ensure guest information is updated and accurate at all times.
- Uphold the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Always maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Ensure excellent response to all guest requests / complaints.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest’s information and follow proper protocol.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language will be considered as an asset (Especially if speaks Mandarin)
- Computer literacy and experience in Opera / Fidelio programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, problem solving and multitasking.
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, a team player passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.