Commis – KAT.Commis
Mykonos or/and Santorini islands
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner,
- Set up station with predetermined mise en place required to service,
- An emphasis on precision and advanced organizational skills,
- Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction,
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Previous experience in a 5* Luxury Hotel is desirable,
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position,
- Ability to read/follow recipes and instructions provided for execution,
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards,
- Ability to work fast and with accuracy,
- Give emphasis on precision,
- High level of energy and ability to work under pressure,
- Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent command of English language.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at equipped apartments,
- Daily meals while Hotel on operation,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.