Cluster Reservations Manager - HQ.CRM
Katikies Headquarters - Athens, Grece
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential. We are currently seeking for a passionate and dynamic guest focused and team-oriented, Cluster Reservations Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Actively supporting the Hotel Culture to help achieve our Vision, Mission and Goals,
- Supervise a team of Reservations Consultants, including but not limited to, scheduling, training, coaching and reviewing performance,
- Proven 5* behavior throughout the interaction with the guests,
- Meeting and exceeding guest expectations by ensuring that Reservations team provides a positive and a courteous service,
- Supervise SOPs relevant to deposit payments and relevant charges,
- Commission handling and A/R tracking,
- Showing a positive, energetic, and caring attitude towards both guests and colleagues,
- Coordinate and communicate with all departments to ensure a smooth operation.
- Previous experience as a Reservations Manager or SPV in 5* hotels, for 3 years as a minimum,
- Knowledge of Hospitality PMS software (preferably Opera),
- Good level of Computer literacy (MS Office),
- Fluency in Greek & English, both oral and written,
- Excellent Time management and Organizational skills,
- Customer service oriented,
- Multitasking working profile,
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management, will be an asset,
- Previous work experience in LHW affiliated property, is desirable.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.