Chef de Partie – KAT.CH.PA
Mykonos or/and Santorini islands
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Works in the designated station as set by Executive Chef and Sous Chef,
- Always possess a Can-Do attitude and work ethic at all Hotel’s areas and acts as an ambassador of Katikies Group,
- Able to organize the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders,
- Make sure that ordering and preparation sheets are fulfilled at the end of the shift,
- Able to prepare and sells food within recommended time frames to meet Guest expectations,
- Able to operate safely and effectively kitchen equipment like braising pan, baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, fryers, meat slicers, water-bath circulators and Vacuum-pack machines,
- Able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff,
- Responsible to maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area,
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by the recipe and to specification,
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food,
- Prepare all menu items by strictly following recipes and yield guide,
- Cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist,
- Slices, grind and cooks’ meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods,
- Wash and peel fresh fruits, vegetables and also able to weigh, measure and mix ingredients on correct proportions,
- Set-up the station with par stocks of menu items, and prepare the dishes designated for that station,
- Checks supplies and prep lists and ensures all items are prepped in a timely fashion,
- Replenishes service lines as needed and restocks and prepares the workstation for the next shift,
- Ensures that all products are always stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels as well keep on order all health and safety regulation of labeling all prepped and just received goods,
- Communicate any assistance needed during all periods and report any incidents to the Executive Chef & Sous Chef to ensure optimum service to guests,
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food,
- Serve food in proper portions on to correct serving vessels and plates,
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, workstations, preparation tables, tools, knives, and all Kitchen equipment,
- Maintain correct portion size and quality of the food to the hotel's standards.
- Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost,
- Review status of work and follow-up actions required with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef and the coworkers, taking over your working station before ending the shift,
- Assists other Team Members in the kitchen when needed or perform any other tasks assigned by the hotel management.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position,
- Previous experience in a 5* Luxury Hotel is desirable,
- Ability to read/follow recipes and instructions provided for execution,
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards,
- Ability to work fast and with accuracy,
- Give emphasis on precision,
- High level of energy and ability to work under pressure,
- Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent command of English language.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at equipped apartments,
- Daily meals while Hotel on operation,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.