Captain – SANT.CAP
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Ensures customer service consistent with the LHW standards.
- Ensures full compliance to SOPs, policies (including security) and brand standards.
- In charge of restaurant operations during all restaurant functions including mise en place (preparations) and service.
- Assists in all training sessions organized by the F&B / Restaurant Manager.
- Responsible for cash handling.
- In charge of controlling bar & wine inventories.
- Ensure that all restaurant & bar areas, as well as furniture and equipment, are always clean and well maintained.
- Ensure employees’ professional attitude and meeting company appearance and uniform standards.
- Manage on-going profitability of Hotels, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met.
- Handles complaints and oversees the service recovery procedures.
- Holds regular meetings to overview performance and propose corrective actions, if required.
- Contributes to the achievement of financial goals by enforcing upselling techniques.
- Professional Experience in fine dining establishments.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Degree/ diploma in hotel management or a related field.
- Ability to develop and analyze P&L, Food Cost statements and relevant reports.
- Working experience with POS systems (ideally Micros).
- Ability to take decisions and act to meet financial targets.
- Incessant will to improve operations and set higher goals.
- Deep knowledge of and ability to adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Ability to organize and control orders & supplies.
- Competence in managing a team that maintains the highest of standards under pressure.
- Competence in employee training and development.
- Outstanding people management skills and organizational skills.
- Integrity, reliability & a spirit of cooperation.
- High levels of energy & diligence.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both Greek and English languages.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation & daily meals.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Supportive management.
- Training and career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.