Boutique Associate - MYK.BA
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Performs direct sales and customer service,
- Gives advice and guidance on product selection to customers,
- Looking after the visual merchandising of the boutique,
- Dealing with customer queries or complaints when required,
- Be responsible for processing cash/card payments or refunds,
- Balances cash registers with receipts,
- Stocks shelves with merchandise,
- Monitors sales, resolves discrepancies, and prepares sales reports,
- Monitors and coordinates ordering, receipt, and return of merchandise and/or equipment,
- Oversees area stock and merchandising, and take the physical inventory check on a monthly basis,
- Be responsible for security within the store,
- Keeps the store tidy and clean,
- Works within Katikies’ guidelines and corporate policies & procedures.
- Confident and engaging personality with ability to smile,
- Helpful and polite,
- Understanding of luxury goods’ retail sales,
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent personal presentation,
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors,
- Fluency in English is required,
- The knowledge of a second language will be considered as an asset,
- Graduates Bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in hotel or another related field,
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS Office (or similar).
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation & Daily meal,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.