Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests.
- Assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Collect and deliver guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Escort guests to room placing luggage in room.
- Build full knowledge of Resort and hotel facilities, services and local area.
- Ensure excellent response to all requests.
- Always maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel.
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as an asset.
- Valid European Union driving license.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.