Bartender – SANT.BARTENDER
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
We are looking to recruit experienced and creative bartender, competent to provide drinks of the highest quality to the hotel’s guests.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position,
- Customer service mentality and guest satisfaction driven,
- Outstanding cocktail-making skills,
- Thorough knowledge of and passion for spirits,
- A complete working knowledge of all products served at the bar,
- Experience in making different kinds of coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages,
- Ability to keep track of stock and submit orders,
- Working knowledge of POS systems (ideally Micros),
- Ability to maintain workstation aligned to Hotel’s cleaning & Hygiene standards,
- Ability to comply to health and safety regulations,
- High levels of energy & diligence,
- A keen eye for detail,
- Strong interpersonal and upselling skills,
- Good organizational skills,
- Flexibility, reliability & a spirit of cooperation,
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the Job Code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.