Assistant F&B Manager - SANT.ASS.FB.MGR
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Responsible for F&B Operation functions in the hotel.
- Ensure restaurant and bar inventory for functions, including opening and closing inventories, accurate bar summaries and cash deposits are prepared.
- Coordinate with groups/ planners, their specific group requirements with the services & facilities offered. This might include proposals, estimated and actual function statements Assists in beverage menu planning and pricing.
- Ensure full compliance to SOPs, policies, procedures (including security), and brand standards.
- Ensure that all restaurant & bar areas, as well as furniture and equipment, are always clean and well maintained.
- Ensure employees’ professional attitude and meeting Company appearance and uniform standards.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Manage on-going profitability of Hotels, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met.
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Holds regular meetings to overview performance and propose corrective actions, if required.
- Develops improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Budgeting concerning all F&B outlets and financial results monitoring (Top line / Bottom line)
- Ensure that decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels.
- Act as a contributor in the Talent acquisition, Training/Development and Evaluation process of employees, for his / her area of business.
- In co-operation with Hotel Management to collect all CaPex requirements concerning F&B dpt.
- Professional Experience in fine dining establishments.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Degree/ diploma in hotel management or a related field.
- Ability to develop and analyze P&L, Food Cost statements and relevant reports.
- Working experience with POS systems (ideally Micros).
- Knowledge of MS Excel or a similar software.
- Ability to take decisions and act to meet financial targets.
- Incessant will to improve operations and set higher goals.
- Deep knowledge of and ability to adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize and control orders & supplies.
- Competence in managing a team that maintains the highest of standards under pressure.
- Competence in employee training and development.
- Outstanding people management skills and organizational skills.
- Integrity, reliability & a spirit of cooperation.
- High levels of energy & diligence.
- Able to keep an eye on the detail.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both Greek and English languages.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments.
- Daily meals.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Supportive management.
- Training and career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.