Accounting Assistant – HQ-ACC.AS
Katikies Headquarters - Athens
Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded,
- Update accounts payables, A/P master data, and perform reconciliations,
- Update material master data,
- Perform petty cash reconciliations, per property.
- Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel,
- Experience in Automation Systems would be an asset,
- A strong command of both written and spoken English required,
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment,
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs,
- High level of motivation, determination, and commitment,
- Excellent time management skills,
- Extremely motivated and result driven,
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams,
- Ability to work flexibly as a member of the team demonstrating commitment to colleagues, team objectives and collaborative working opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression,
- Supportive management,
- Pleasant working environment.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code of interest and a photo of yourself at [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.